We are a personal injury law office, accepting cases for plaintiffs in matters involving car accidents, slip/trip and falls, defective products, and virtually any situation where a person was injured by the negligence of another.
At The Lion’s Law Office, we help people. That’s what we do. People who are in great need of help, and have nowhere else to turn. We give strength to the weak, courage to the discouraged. We look for justice against those who would try and escape it.
Who We Are
Established by attorney Michael Alves Stone-Molloy, Esq. in 2008 after eight years of legal practice, The Lion’s Law Office has been aggressively representing the injured and the innocent since its very inception. The office is named for his family’s Irish shield, which makes up the firm’s logo, and we serve as a shield for our clients against unscrupulous insurance adjusters and negligent parties that intend to do them harm.
If you hire The Lion’s Law Office to handle your personal injury case, we can provide direct and constant communication, empathetic understanding of your needs, and personalized attention to your case. Our clients do not pay a penny for legal representation unless we get them the compensation they deserve for their claims. Initial consultations are free.
To learn more or request a consultation, please call us today at (877) 546-6367 to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney who will work hard for you.
Born in Boston, Massachusetts and raised in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, I am an attorney with a diverse world view and a demonstrated ability to interact successfully with people from immensely varied backgrounds. A persuasive advocate with strong negotiating skills, hardened to the demands of a heavy workload with inflexible deadlines, I am dedicated to the cause of the unjustly injured.
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, Juris Doctor, December 2000, with Certificates in International Law and County Court Mediation. Performed the Law School’s first-ever Brazilian Externship, with the State Environmental Prosecutor’s Office in Paraná.
- University of Massachusetts – Boston, Bachelor of Arts degree, magna cum laude, May 1997, majoring in Philosophy, minoring in Linguistic Anthropology; Student Government President.
- Civil Litigator: Los Angeles, California: Carpenter & Zuckerman, 2003 to 2006; Law Office of Jacob Emrani, 2006 to Present Handled cases of personal injury, civil rights and employment discrimination, from start to finish, including: marketing; new client interviews and sign-up; claim investigation and processing; drafting and filing of lawsuits; written discovery; depositions—taking and defending; motions, including opposition to summary judgment; all phases of trial as lead counsel; and post-trial procedures.
- Public Defender: Riverside County, California; Hillsborough County, Florida 2001 to 2003. Handled cases of defense against criminal charges, from juvenile court, through misdemeanor court, and up to the felony level. Responsible for investigation, depositions (Florida law allows liberal discovery in criminal cases), motions, and all phases of trial both as second chair and as lead counsel. Outreach Coordinator: Cambridge Public Health Commission, Cambridge, Massachusetts 1995 to 1998. Planned and implemented strategies to reach under-served and isolated communities. Provided interpreting and translation services, coordinated promotional events, and developed new outreach programs.
- Legal Interpreter/Translator: Inlingua, Boston, Massachusetts 1995 to 1998. Interpreted between English and Portuguese for hearings and depositions; translated legal documents with specialized, technical vocabulary.
- California, 2003
- California Superior Courts
- Federal Central, Northern and Eastern District Courts